Thursday, August 23, 2012

Meet the Summer 2012 Practicum Students!





Showcase is coming up and I'm so excited, nervous, anxious......

Mostly, I can't wait for my friends and family to see it. I think it's a great complication of all the work we have put into our craft over the years.

For the most part, rehearsals have been very individual. We go in for 30 minutes and rehearse our song, and then we go home. We also go in for an hour and rehearse our group numbers, but we haven't gotten to see the work that our fellow actors have been doing. So, on Saturday when we did a stumble through I was blown away with by my friends. Usually, we get to watch and see the process, but not this time. I learn so much watching someone else's process, but getting to see my friends do their thing is so inspiring. It goes by so fast, and it's awesome.

The public performances are:
Saturday, September 8th 7pm
Sunday, September 9th 3pm and 7pm
Tuesday, September 11th 7pm

Tickets
$10 in advance and $15 at the door
all funds benefit the practicum fundraising goals.





No comments: