Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New York Walking Tours

I have such incredible friends that continually blow me away because they are talented in so many ways. This past Saturday I had the chance to go on an awesome walking tour created by my friend Tim Dolan.

The company is called Broadway Up Close, and seriously, it's such a great time.  I learned so many new things about the industry, specific theaters and their haunts, great anecdotes that aren't public knowledge and so much Broadway history.  Theresa is also a tour guide with the company and I can't wait to go again and hear her tour. 

Everyone that comes to town to visit me is going on this tour because it's the jam. Seriously, if you're in town, you should check it out. It's so informative and you'll have a really good time because the guides are so fun. 

GO! You won't be disappointed. 

No comments: