Friday, October 3, 2008

Time Flies

Remember when I wrote this?

I re-read it this morning, and balled my eyes out. It's been a year already with so much change, and the daunting feeling of knowing that separation is coming looms over me, but more than anything.... I think... well, let's start here:

The past few years have been extremely difficult for me as I try to figure out my controlling relations, trying to find my squashed voice while balancing an appropriate amount of compassion to my own imperfections. It's been excruciatingly tough for me, and my family has gotten the brunt of it. Especially, her, and she is family.

I hope she knows how much I appreciate her in my life, and how lucky I am to have such an amazing person that would drop everything just to give me a hug. I know she hears what I don't say, and offers guidance in the midst of my confusion. I'm not exactly sure what I'll do without her immediate company after I move. So know that I am so grateful, and love her dearly.

No comments: