Monday, September 15, 2008

The Unemployed Life

Sure can be boring, and this is not the time in the economy to be unemployed! It is very difficult these days to find work. I have had many interviews with recruiters who have been very gracious in their time and trying to get me temporary work. I'm very lucky, but very impatient.

It's Monday of week 2, and I am already beginning to pull off my fingernails. It's not even that I'm bored because I'm keeping extremely busy with packing up my apartment, selling furniture, looking for a job, freelancing, working on my portfolio, meeting with recruiters and it all ends up filling up my days timewise. Yet my time is not fulfilled. The economy right now is really horrid too, and that isn't helping. I'm laying awake thinking, hmmm, should I take my money out of the bank. No, seriously should I?

(sigh) Patient A closed on Saturday. Granted, it opened on Friday, but it was still a good two shows. The show seemed to be well received and people liked it. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from the performance, but so much has been going on I haven't had time to really think about anything else. Except of course unemployment.

No comments: