Monday, December 10, 2007

Who loves to hang out with your boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend’s nephew’s ex-wife who thinks they know everything about your boyfriend?

Oh, I do.

I LOVE it.

PLEASE tell me exactly how Pasha feels and thinks because I have NO IDEA. Oh, and please tell me all about his ex-girlfriend. I LOVE to hear about how awesome she is, and how I'm so not the right person for him. I especially love the lectures on how I should accept Pasha for who he is. You really shed light on that for me, and I feel so much better now that I know exactly how to handle him. I mean who cares about the fact I have been with him day in and day out over the past two years. Thank you so much for telling me how Pasha is such a wonderful guy because really, I must have missed that.

Let's get together soon, oooo, maybe we can get coffee and chat more, and after we can go back to your place, and share recipes? :) Can't wait. Call me.

2 comments:

ashley said...

she sounds really insightful...you should really listen to what she has to say ;)

Jonathan Beckett said...

She sounds like she would do really great on Maury.

She would fit right in.