Monday, November 19, 2007

Write Write Write!!!

It doesn't have to be good!

WHY did you decide to pick November? It's the start of the holidays. don't you know I'm scrambling around like a chicken with no head to get a turkey on the table on Thursday? I thought that when the Gala would close I would have a little more time, but I have no time. I have no time. Ugh. (4 minutes.)

Tomorrow, I am hoping to take a half day so I can get to the grocery store...make my pie crusts and clean my house before my parents come and see it. I wanted to get my posters hung and my cabinet painted. However, the cabinet is going to have to wait. I think that tomorrow I will have the 10 minutes I need to get the posters hung. To your surprise, I actually did NOT have time this weekend to do this stuff. I was busy running around with a graduation robe on and a "wand" in my hand participating in Harry Patter.

Time, can I please have some more in the day? please. one hour clearly was not enough.

1 comment:

Jonathan Beckett said...

I have decided to start drawing in place of writing sometimes.

Perhaps this should be encouraged to others too :)