Sunday, November 18, 2007

whew

Rushing out of the show, I realized it was 10:30pm, and I only had two more hours to post something. Of course, I've had three glasses of champaign, and I have beeen couped in a theatre since 12:30 this afternoon. This doesn't seem bad to you, but i didn't get out of bed until 11:30am. Does that seem worse? Ok, I know. I was so lazy this morning, but I really needed to be. I was ssosoosososo tired.

The show was fantastic. I took great pictures that I will share because Thanksgiving on Saturday was not so great...and I didn't take pictures. :(

Ugh. It's going to be a stressful work week!

1 comment:

MezzoCO said...

WHEW indeed - hey! I'm a member of NaBloPoMo, too :)

It was a fun show - look foward to seeing you in some more Lamps shows down the line . . . Happy Thanksgiving!
Katy (Ivana)