Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Oh, my Brain

So I decided to heed Johnathan's advice, and draw you a picture. I've never ever considered myself an illustration artist at any capacity, until, I busted this out. I like to call it...."My Brain"



I wanted to give you a visual aid of what my brain looks and feels like. I started with the eclipse on the right, but I realized that the mix mashed frantic display of color rendered a bit too neatly in the gradient overlay provided by photoshop. I needed something that looked like a colorful heap of mush. Hence, the wonderfully illustrated eclipse on the left.

So, there are a few local restaurants that sell modern art. This counts, right? I've seen those pictures being sold for $1,000 dollars at least. I bet this picture of my brain would speak to someone!!!! Oh, the pipe dreams.

Well, my parents are flying in tonight, but won't be arriving until midnight. I'm a little panicked because there is still so much to do. I have a house to clean, groceries to buy and three pie crusts to bake. I'm a little concerned because I don't have that much time. I wanted to not have to cook tomorrow because I wanted to spend as much time with my family as possible. Well, it might have to be in my tiny little apartment, but at least we will all be together.

I'm cooking so much food. I'm concerned it is going to be too much, but I can't help it! Ham and Turkey!!! It's sososoososososoososo good. Luckily, I have two friends in the building who are letting me use BOTH of their stoves. YAY! I'm probably only going to need one. So that I can cook them both. I'm going to send Pasha to the other stove, so, I can have my darling kitchen all to myself. It's going to be so good.

No comments: