Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Saturday

Good morning!

Today is going to be the start of the fun filled holiday season. I have rehearsal today at 1pm, and then we are going to a Thanksgiving holiday at a friends house of mine...which I am very very excited for. I am going to take lots of pictures, and I'll show you all tomorrow!!

Then I am performing tomorrow in a fund raiser for lamplighters in the production of "Harry Patter and the Deathly Halitosis" (even though, we NEVER talk about bad breath.) There are tons of hilarious people and events in the comical evening. The Donn Auld "Donald" with his wife Trophia and his ex-wife Ivanna. Then we have Harry Patter, Hermonie Stranger, Ron Measly, Lucille Ball, Wal-Der-Mort, Knome Depot and a whole bunch of wonderful characters. I wish everyone could come and see it because it is HILARIOUS! However, it's so expensive to see it, so, I didn't tell anyone. Not even Pasha is coming because I'm doing nothing in it..just the chorus. (I needed a break.)

I'm tired, and I still have a headache from yesterday. Guess it's time for my third cup of coffee. Why not? It's Saturday.

1 comment:

Jonathan Beckett said...

Can't you sneak a photo of the production? :)

While walking through London the other day, I found myself in Drury Lane (theatre land), and happened to be walking past the stage door of the "Lord of the Rings"...

It was quite surreal - seeing several elves and a dwarf stood in the stage doorway, on the phone, cigarette in hand...