Monday, October 15, 2007

Ready... Get Set... GO

Lost of work to do this week including:
1) Prepare for audition on Sunday
2) Get car fixed
3) Figure out Why Sonoma State is holding my transcripts
4) Design a website
5) Make the website work.
6) Clean my house
7) Figure out how to afford all the stuff I want.
8) Pray that my car isn't going to clean up shop
9) Clean my house
10) Do my laundry
11) Do my web design homework
12) Go to rehearsal
13) Go to the grocery store.
14) Learn songs for wedding
15) Go to the library to return books

I could have accomplished the majority of this on the weekend, but I decided that laying around all weekend with Pasha was much more important.

Can it be Sunday again?

1 comment:

Jonathan Beckett said...

I quite often stay up until the early hours of Monday morning - trying stupidly to make Sunday last longer.