Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Pursuit

First of all, I am really dismayed by how OBLIVIOUS I am. How could the majority of the movie "The Pursuit of Happyness" be filmed in my backyard, and I did not even get a GLIMPSE of the cameras?

Regardless, I did watch the movie last night. I've been so consumed by my own self pity, and wallowing in my "stressful" situations; it was nice to take a step back and put my life into perspective. Don't get me wrong, not being able to stand up for yourself and being disabled to pursue happiness is a big issue. The issue just needs perspective, and this movie was a good one.

I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Jonathan Beckett said...

I thought it was good too.

It is funny though - how Hollywood never dares make a "shit happens" movie.

You never see something go wrong, and then just get worse in a movie.