Friday, September 28, 2007

Pencils Up!

I have already established the fact that I am crazy, but today I have discovered that I am in fact insane. Yup. It's true.

My honorary sister, Ashley said, "let's do this." With out much thought, I went to the website and signed up for NaBloPoMo.

National Blogging Posting Month starts November 1st, and I am to post a blog EVERY SINGLE day of November...including Saturday's and Sundays.

Does this make crazy? No.
Does this make me insane? why, yes. Yes it does.

Oh, it's going to be fun. No one said that I had to write about anything interesting, and I do not have to write about anything that anyone wants to read about. All I have to do is write, but as usual, I have a ZILLION questions.

1) How long do my posts have to be?
2) Do they have to make sense?
3) If I just post a picture does that count?

So, three does not exactly equal a zillion, but when all three questions cultivate itself into your brain at the same time, it feels like a zillion.

I guess it's time to prep for November. I hope I don't get carpal tunnel.

1 comment:

Jonathan Beckett said...

I did NaBloPoMo last year, and it was actually a lot easier than I thought it might be.

I filled the month with all kinds of posts - the happenings of the day, people I didn't like - things that annoyed me... it's actually remarkably easy once you're on a roll.

All you have to do is mentally note that you're going to tell the world about the things that annoy you as they happen, and you get to have a wonderfully hate filled November out there on the internet for the world to be entertained by :)

Great blog btw.