Thursday, September 27, 2007

Beep Beep

Help me design a sign for the top of my car.

Bum a ride from Beverley?
Taxi-Bev USA?

I guess I could try and call my taxi service something creative, but nothing comes to mind that can not be taken the wrong way…

Being the only one amongst my friends that has a car in San Francisco can sometimes be a SERIOUS disadvantage. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t mind driving to events some of the time, or even helping out a friend in distress. (sigh)

This weekend is supposed to be a fun filled show-stopping time, and it will be----for everyone else. I’ll just be the one that sits in the corner drinking water with a bunch of drunk people like I did last weekend. That can be fun once in a while, and I’m not a big drinker. I would just like to have the OPTION. It’s this unspoken rule and it’s sort of assumed that I’m going to drive… I mean how else am I going to get there?

How else can I get there? I could WALK. Take the BUS or TAXI. I might even drive, but at least I wouldn’t have to take out all the of the NASTY trash out of my car left over from my guests that didn’t offer to pay for gas because I was already going to the event. At least… at least I would have the luxury of wallowing in my own g.d. mess instead of everyone else’s.

No comments: