Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Back to School


Yesterday was the start of the wonderful fall semester! I am thrilled to be taking another class towards my career certificate in web design. For my first assignment, I had to create a "painting" with my name and a logo with vector graphics. This is what I came up with...


As you can see, I am very artistically challenged. This is very unfortunate because I wish with all my heart that I could draw. Instead I just laugh at myself, and hope that I will wake up one day with an amazing and trained ablity to draw.

2 comments:

ashley said...

the little crab is sorta...almost...good

Beverley Viljoen said...

Look, Crabby McCrabberson was trying to pinch the yellow starfish, Sam. Sam was thrilled to use his new developed defense skills he learned in DAS. (Defense Against the Stars) This left Crabby McCrabberson with a defect arm, and Sam holes in his body. (this is why you can see the rock through him.)

I do have method to my maddness.