Friday, August 31, 2007

Labor Day

I’ve finally gotten through the post-show depression, and I have let go of my jaded angry energy. Thus, I am now embracing all things I love in my life right now! All my ducks are seemingly in a row. I have a great apartment in SF, I have great friends, a loving a boyfriend, a great job, and I’m getting into shows. Hopefully, as mother duck, one little tiny splash in the water will not disseminate my little ducklings!

Oh how I’m so looking forward to this weekend! It is Labor Day weekend! It was foolish of me to not take a vacation in between my jobs, and it was even more foolish of me to assume that the day off for my birthday in July would compensate. Ha! Although my weekend is still only three days, Pasha and I are going to go to Tahoe for a wedding. I am extremely excited about this for many reasons. 1) I’m getting a break from theatre. 2) I’m taking a break from work 3) I’m getting out of San Francisco, and most importantly, 4) I’m getting out of San Francisco WITH Pasha. We have been together for almost two years, and we have not spent more than 7 hours outside of San Francisco together. I really wanted to document this milestone in our relationship, but of COURSE, I left my camera at home. DRATS! I’ll just have to illustrate my trip with words.

No comments: