Monday, August 6, 2012

Life After Insanity

I finished the work out program that I described in this post, and I don't know what to do with myself! Ha! I didn't start to really shift my eating patterns until the last week of month two and that is when I really started to notice a difference in the shape of my body. So, I feel slightly disappointed in myself like I did myself a disservice not starting the diet and the workout at the same time. However, I was trying to not completely throw my body into whack and start off slowly. It's very difficult to go from zero working out and zero attention to food and into intense working out and complete shift in diet. I didn't want my body to go into shock especially because I had practicum to maintain.

We still have four weeks and three days before we start showcasing. So, I still have some time to get rid of the vanity pounds that I have been talking about. I think for now we're going to do the recovery week again, and then start over. Some of the workouts were just too hard. Maybe this time around I will be able to do more of the moves. I could do the recovery week and then start a different plan. Maybe a different DVD or start going to the gym's classes. I'm not sure yet. I can't decide. I need to do the recovery week first because I need to give my body a little bit of a break. I've been giving it a a pretty intense workout for the last four consecutive weeks.

No comments: