Saturday, July 28, 2012

New Revamp

Sometimes it feels like I only post on my blog when I'm revamping it. It's partly true. This revamp has a lot of kinks that I need to work out, but for now it will do. Now that I've graduated from CAP21 and just about to finish with the Industry Practicum, I thought it would be a good time to revamp things up and get ready for the industry.

I keep going back and forth about whether or not to maintain the blog or not, but I find it so interesting and helpful to learn what other actors are doing. So, I thought it only fair to write about what THIS actor is doing. 

As of right now, nothing too incredibly interesting is going on.  I'm just about to finish up the home classes and audition part of the Practicum and we are going into rehearsals for the showcase. I'm very excited and feeling hopeful for the future.

No comments: