Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cap21 week 3

I am so blessed to be in this program.

It's so hard. I'm exhausted every night. All I want to do is sleep when I get home, and this week we had one day off because of labor day.

We're working 9 hours a week on dance, and our dance teachers do not mess around. Especially our modern teacher. I drip with sweat when I walk out of that class. It's very hard, but I am so happy to be there. I love dancing and I'm looking forward to getting into sick shape with much better dancing technique. I am looking forward to looking less awkward in dance calls or better yet dance callbacks.

One of my favorite aspects of the program is the fact that all my teachers are working professionals. It's very motivating to study from people who actually are lucrative performers in NYC. This is what I need and I love it.

I'm spending this whole weekend doing homework. I have two acting projects next week, I'm singing in vocal tech, I have a test in voice and speech and a huge essay I'm writing for musical theater history.

No comments: