Monday, August 24, 2009

Summation

of the last few months....

So, I interviewed with the restaurant from the open call and started training there that following Wednesday after Valentines Day back in February. I immediately got swept in the whirl wind restaurant business discovering that I SUCKED at waiting tables. It's so much harder than anyone really gives it credit for and the nightmares began. I still haven't managed to conquer the work dreams, but I've finally gotten a handle on serving tables. I knew that I'd get it and that it would just take me some time, but many days I already felt defeated and I hadn't even begun.

I'm dating someone new. I haven't expressly asked for his permission to disclose any information about him on the Internet. So, I'm withholding until I ask him because unlike the ones before he will read what I'm writing about. Nevertheless, he's a perfect partner to my crazy. We work and I'm happy.

I'm still auditioning but I was really sick for 6 weeks and then the summer came causing everything to slow down here in New York. I moved here knowing it was going to be hard. Yes, even THIS hard.

I've gone back to Florida to visit my family including my nephew and my brand niece. One of my visits included my brand new boyfriend, which I think went well.

I went back to California for a wedding and to visit all my friends and I really miss them all. Especially because I don't really talk to many of them - at least not as much as I used to it.

aaaaaand that's really it. I haven't done much else except eat my face off so now I'm fat.

No comments: