Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm Not An Overweight Hooker

I played wii fit for the first time last night, and I stopped playing feeling very bad about myself. I've since then signed up for the gym, and gotten a personal trainer. I haven't done any of that - except sign up for the gym, and that was before I played wii fit.

I did, however, walk into Walgreens this morning at 7:00am because I had a few things I needed to pick up. We're opening the show tomorrow and I am wearing a blonde wig. Thus, my mission - grab the essentials. I get the mascara, the fake eyelashes, the blonde poppy pins, the wig pins, ask about a wig cap, and finish off with my birth control pills. Once the cashier throughly finished giving me the evil eye, he promptly reminded me that Halloween is over, and that this is not the Walgreens down on polk street. Smiling I said, "I'm in a Show. He replied, "Again, spare me the details."

Who cares if that conversation was in both of our heads! I know it happened

No comments: