Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another Fantastic Weekend...

...is coming to an end this wonderful Sunday evening.

The weekend of shows was great and spending time with my loved ones was even better. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get to spend some more time with a friend of mine who was having a birthday this weekend, but that is ok because I will make up to him next week as soon as my dog duty days are over!

I had friends come see the show tonight and yesterday night! That was great! I loved being able to finally talk about and process the show! It was just an all around good weekend.

This week is going to be extremely busy. I have to start working on creating a website, and I am determined to get it done before Thanksgiving. i truly should have had it done much sooner, but one gets lazy. I am getting lazy. I need to get on it.

Now that I have a lot more free time, I can get it done.

No comments: