Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Alive

but barely breathing. I have about 15 minutes before I have to get on the road to go to my AWESOME new job! It's really the best job ever. I drove home bawling because it is a lot harder to leave an awesome job, amazing friend and adorable cute little apartment. It breaks breaks breaks my heart, but I'm still moving!

The house is disgusting! How is it that one person can have SO MUCH STUFF. It's incrediable how much stuff I have, and believe me, I have been ruthless about what to keep and what to get toss. I'm pretty sure that I have chucked the majority of my stuff, but I'm still left with so much crap.

Ok, so it's mostly cloths shoes kitchen and books, but I AM NOT GETTING RID OF ANY IT.
I love my shoes, and I did part with a lot of them, but I held on to a lot of shoes. Packing is hard, and it's a pain.

I don't have a lot of time. Saturday my sister is coming up to load up and load into storage. Then I have to come back into the city finish cleaning take the last load and the cat. Then go to a show Saturday night, and attend an important family bbq sunday afternoon, THEN go to my first Waltz rehearsal. Um, when am I going to do the walkthrough? Do you think my landlord will make me pay for a week if we do it NEXT weekend? Do I have to be in the walkthrough? All these questions. questions. questions.

So the next couple of days just seem like a lot of driving, a lot of miserableness, and lack of sleep. I hope that my age hasn't caught up with me, and that I can still manage to produce in tough stressful times.

No comments: