Monday, August 11, 2008

You, Me... Wait a Minute... Just a Minute

I sit down to write, but I can only think about...

I pick up a book and decide to read for this book club I have decided to join. The book is all about women hopelessly devoted and in love with the wrong men. Not saying that I am personally relating to these women, but I’m just saying that love is on my brain.

So, I decide to listen to some musicals to get some inspiration. First song:
“LoveLoveLove. It makes you do the things that otherwise would never dare to do. No not until a certain special someone says I care for you.”

Please. Can we talk about anything else except THAT?
No?
Let’s take a walk then - look for a clinic that helps with these type of things, but let's avoid ducking behind buildings this time ok?

No comments: