Saturday, August 16, 2008

Start Spreading The News...

Sitting at the gate at SFO the tears are streaming down my face as I sit here acting as if I’m moving today. Over the past few days my thoughts have been filled with nothing but joy and warmth as if my own personal world here in San Francisco was coming with me on this trip to NYC. Choking on my excitement before and now I sit here feeling completely lost. I’m totally supported and incredibly loved, but yet, I feel alone. I feel isolated. I feel like I’m boarding this plane, and leaving San Francisco, my home and my life behind. It’s just a couple of days. Just a couple of days. I need to remind myself of it. It’s just a couple of days, but a couple of days that I wanted.

My feelings are getting in the way, and I’m loosing site of why I really am going to New York this weekend. I’m auditioning for a broadway show! Ha…. Wow, lets look at that again.

I’m auditioning for a Broadway show.

I’m still in utter silent shock. I can’t believe that I would attempt to accomplish this. I must be crazy!

I’m tired. My brain needs a rest, and tomorrow will be so amazing in everyway.

No comments: