Friday, November 9, 2007

Today

Remember when I told you about this horrible thing that tortures me? Well, today has been especially bad.

I poured my usual cup of coffee this morning at home. I have one cup every morning, which means I have to pour the coffee into the cup every single day. Today, for some reason, I poured 90% of the coffee all down my cabinets and on to the floor. This should have been my first sign, but as I am discovering, I ignore signs.

I came to work this morning, and I decided to make the office coffee...mostly because I wanted another cup. This daunting task is scary because everyone in the office drinks it, and if it's not good, pack up your desk: you're fired. So, I usually hide in my computer, and wait for someone else to make the pot. It's not rocket science, but I fear being held accountable, obviously. However, today I was rocking out to MMMBOP, and my mood is always instantaneously better. Thus, I decided to make the coffee.

When I went to empty out the used grinds for 12 cups of coffee, I dropped it on the floor and all down the trashcan. It was disgusting because shmeered wet coffee grinds almost looks like... I'm sorry, I can't say it...use your imagination.

What's the matter with me? I spent the first 30 minutes of the morning cleaning up the kitchen, and I am convinced that I'm never gonna learn