Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday Madness

Good morning Monday Madness...

So, it's November 5th, and I have been looking forward to this day since... well, it's been a very long time...let's just say that. Last night I could hardly contain my excitement, and I laid my head on the pillow like I was a six year old girl waiting for Christmas. I even got to work at 7:30am this morning in hopes to expedite the hours in the day. Let's see...it's been 30 minutes, and not going much faster. Eh, wishful thinking.

Yesterday Pash and I got to spend some quality time together, which was helpful and fun. I'm starting to feel better about things, and I'm hopeful. He asked me to write out my needs and wants for him, and we talked about what it takes to have a successful relationship. I am a little tired of heavy conversations, and I find myself surrounded by them. Whatever happens, I am going to fine. For now, I am hopeful that things are going to work out for the best. Relationships take compromise and effort. So, that's where I'm at with Pash.... I want to put in the effort, and I'm hopeful.

It's hard for me to focus because I am only thinking about Hanson.
Let's talk tomorrow.

No comments: