Thursday, November 1, 2007

And so it begins

It's November 1st. I've created a list of ideas to go back to incase I loose steam this month. I don't want to spend the entire post writing about November because it is a cop out post. I will say that I didn't post yesterday because I wanted to save up my energy, but now, I'm looking at the screen, and my mind is going like this adkfj;dakjf;jasdfl;kjalsdlkfjl;adjgoiowuerhmdnvjhiwjrn. (read: mush.)


Pash and I had very long talks the last couple of days. We're still together, but I feel like I have a lot to evaluate. I don't know if it's him, us, or me.

While I mull over my relationship, I have been gearing up for the Hanson concert on Monday! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I can not even express the excitement that I feel right now. I have not stopped listening to the The Walk, and I decided that I needed to brush up on the past cd's.

So, I busted out Middle of Nowhere, This Time Around, Underneath ,The Best of Hanson Live and Electric and, of course, The Walk.

I hesitated at first because the first cd was released in '97. I was 15. Um, ten years later would I still feel the same way? How devastating would it be to me if the answer to that question was NO? Luckily for me and for my friends, the answer was a resounding YES!!! You should have seen me driving to work this morning rocking out to MMMBOP at 7:30am! I think someone got on their cell phone to dial 911....
"The girl next to me is not fit to drive. I don't think she's looking at the road."

No comments: