Thursday, October 4, 2007

So sad.

October 14, 2005 my young beautiful nephew was born into the loving arms of Jackie and Douglas Joos in Tampa, FL.

October 28, 2005 Hanson was playing at the house of blues in St. Petersburg, FL.

Momentarily overcome with glee, I seized the opportunity to visit my adoring baby nephew, and go see Hanson perform in St. Petersburg.

This wham bam thank you mam type of visit I obviously rationalized with HANSON playing. :)

Then hurricane "I mess everything up" tacked St. Petersburg the same weekend, thus, Hanson canceled their show. I really don't CARE that we all might be standing out side in the pouring rain potentially being ran-sacked by the wind. I have seen March of the Penguins and I have seen Happy Feet. I fully believe that I could have gotten the entire group to emulate the dad penguins huddling together in the snow storms. If the penguins could do it, The Floridian fansons and I could do it.

The worst part is the Floridians weren't afraid of this hurricane Hanson, it had already passed by the time Saturday night came. PLUS, it wasn't even raining. Aren't you from Tulsa? Don't you get worse storms then these?

Alas, Hanson had no regard for my pleas, and proceeded to cancel their concert.

THEN they went on tour ONLY on the East Coast. WHA?

NOW THIS!!!!!!

Please get better Issac.
The Fillmore needs you!!

1 comment:

Jonathan Beckett said...

My only frame of reference for this was accompanying my other half to see her hero, George Michael, at Wembley Stadium in London a couple of months ago.

I have never seen so many hysterical women, and good looking men in my entire life.