Monday, October 29, 2007

I lost my shoes this weekend.

Paralyzed by heartache and fear, I can't find the right words at this moment to tell you what happened.

I'm diving into work right now to ease my suffering heart, and I just need time to process my thoughts.

There is humor in every tragedy, so, I lost my shoes this weekend. I chased after Pasha to fight for our relationship, and I took my shoes off in the process. I left them in the street, and when I went back to see if they were there....they weren't. I was in the marina for goodness sake, why is someone gonna take my $60 dollar pair of shoes?!?!? Luckily for me, I drive through the tenderloin every morning on my way to work. I checked out the little shops people have set up, and I looked for my shoes.

Nothing.

Drats! Plus, I did not loose them together. I lost them separately in different locations. What are two people going to do with one shoe?

1 comment:

ashley said...

Oh no! Which shoes?! You want me to make you LOST SHOE posters?