Saturday, April 2, 2011

Revamp

Thought it was time to revamp the blog. I got the inspiration for the new title from Stephen Sondheim and the logo inspiration from a tattoo I saw on a fellow cap's foot. Since I'm on vocal rest, I thought it would be a perfect time.

Since I've been back from Rome, we've gotten back into the full swing at school. We've started working on the Sondheim project. It's been a very very difficult time for me. There's been A LOT of singing and learning music quickly. So, my voice has started to give out a little bit which is why I'm on vocal rest now. Last week I had serious melt downs about the process because I've been told at nauseam that the voice goes when you're using it incorrectly. In our circumstances these days it's hard to tell the difference between using incorrectly or just being vocal fatigued. It's hard to tell the difference. I'm in process. I'm working it through it.

Anyway, I'm working on an update from Rome... I'll post that tomorrow.

No comments: