Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back on Track

Each day things get just a bit easier, but today the holiday party invite that I had to No RSVP for was hard. It set me back, but it's ok. I cried, and feel better.

On the flip side, I talked to my New York roommate today, and yes things are still rolling with the move and I am extremely excited. While I was in Hawaii, we discovered that we got the apartment in Washington Heights! Of course, the money had to be wired the day before we got it essentially, and I was in Hawaii with no access to any bank or internet. I'm surprised Hawaii has running water.

So, the plan thus far, is to drive the car across country spend some time with my family in January, and my plane ticket is bought from Tampa, Florida to New York, New York on Monday January 19th.

It's been hard to be in this transition period for so long considering now that all my friends are looking for new shows to audition for and talking about their amazing callbacks. I am just sitting. waiting. anticipating. a future that is just right around the corner. Just get me through the holidays.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I lived on Pinehurst Ave in Washington Heights for bit. The apartment was AWESOME, and I had really cool roommates. I used to come out of the subway and but a pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and eat it one the way home...hmm...maybe that's when I started putting on the pounds?! lol. I can't wait to hear all your NY stories!!