Friday, December 28, 2007

Another year...

Having spent 6 days with the little man, I can only imagine what the last 25 years have been like for you.

Mothers are special, and often go unnoticed. Their stamina to get through the day is remarkable after their sleepless night. Changing the poopie diaper also deserves an honorable mention. ick. ( I still haven't brought myself to do that.)

Lucky for me, I have one of the greatest mothers of all, and I've seen her pull through some of the hardest struggles a person can face recently. I admire her strength, and yearn for her beauty and elegance. I am so blessed to have such a loving, caring, outgoing, thoughtful and full of life person for my mom.

I loved you yesterday, and I'll love you tomorrow. But today, I celebrate your existence and continue to love you.

Happy Birthday Mom.

2 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

Is this where you cheekily add on the end "and if you put the kettle on, I'll love you a little bit more!"

:)

Roam2Rome said...

This post is enchanting and from the heart... refreshing! Actually, your mom reminds me to my mom. I only have good things to say about her and what she's given me, too.

Well, Happy New Year! ;)