Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday Monday la la la la la la la

Wow. You should have heard that song sung in high school. Ashley, maybe you'll go into detail for us? Does dad have a recording?!?!?

I can't get back into the work week. I have so much to do! I thought that all the House watching would get me back into the spirit of hard work. Yet, it's just made me wish Gregory House was a real person, and that there were many many many many many many many more episodes of his greatness.

Alas, I must resort back to the Disney Channel. Oh, I have an idea. How about I do some real work, de-mushafy my brain and start working on some monologues and songs for the 500 auditions I have coming up?

Nah. Let's watch House

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty certain that it's spelled with an 'i' - 'demushify'.