Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What day is it today?

Did I remember to take a shower? Yes.
Did I remember to park my car in a non street cleaning day? Yes.
Did all of these types of questions evade my brain yesterday? Yes.

Sunday night was the beginning of my demise, when I realized that I had rehearsal Sunday night. My rehearsal started at 7:30pm, but I did not remember until Monday morning at 7:00am. I just plum forgot I had rehearsal, and for NO good reason except my brain lapsed. I forgot that I did not have a voice lesson. I forgot I have a dentist appointment. I would loose my head if it was not attached to my body.

What is the matter with me? I’m slowly but surely loosing my mind, and all my common sense capabilities – obviously. I think I need to take the time tonight to rejuvenate myself.

2 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

My other half had a meltdown last week. It is weird.

She walked into things, dropped things, and forgot things on a grand scale.

Prize winning event of the week was probably ordering groceries for delivery, and then going out on the evening they were delivered...

Beverley Viljoen said...

That's hilarious. At least you had lots and lots of food.